Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas in L.A.

My Christmas Mandala, drawn a couple years ago.

Yes-- I am dreaming of a white Christmas here in Los Angeles. Why not? I've already let three plants die by failing to cover them in time for overnight freezes this week. So... Freezing temperatures + a little moisture = snow. (I got an A in meteorology.) I definitely like to dream.

Joe and I are going to my side of the family's home this year and I'm very excited to spend time with my parents and most of my five brothers and their families. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!


Janet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, another Planet Janet here! I love "My Christmas Mandala"! Beautiful. Do you mind if I put your link on my page? Planet Janet power! To get news that matters, go to www.blog.planetjanetonline.com.