Monday, July 02, 2007

For my Etsy friends: a photo of my art supplies

Today I made a promise on my Etsy bio that I would show them my coffee table covered with art & craft supplies. I said this is why I'm selling things on Etsy. (In case you missed my last post, Etsy is a website where you can sell handmade items for cheap.) So here goes. Here's today's coffee table mess. Please don't judge me; I'm not proud. Well maybe just a little. heehee!

Here's a related quiz (the answers are at the end):

1. What's the most important item on the table? (click on the image to enlarge it)

2. What do the two red X's mean?

3. What would my mother say if she saw this photo?



Answers:


1. My coffee (look for the red heart encircling it).


2. Available space on the table that I didn't notice last night.


3. She'd smile, she'd say, "My land," and she'd shake her head just a teeny bit. Right, Mom? (She's reading this.) Now if I was still living at home, I'd be in big trouble but that makes sense when you're sharing space with seven other people. Now I know why the dog wasn't allowed in the house -- Mom and Dad were looking out for my art supplies.

No comments: